We've recently completed a Netvibes widget that allows you to add, view, and edit notes from your Netvibes homepage.
To use the widget, click this link: Install UberNote widget on Netvibes
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Monday, April 6, 2009
With our recent update we added multiple actions to notes in the list view. This allows users to tag, trash or delete multiple notes at the same time.
While were were developing this recent update, we stumbled upon a feature we thought was really innovative and useful; the ability to Expand Multiple Notes at the same time.
It is a really handy feature when you are working with many notes. I personally use it when I take a few notes I wrote over the last day and am consolidating them into one single note. It saves me from having to switch back and forth between notes.
Here's a quick set of steps on how to do this:
1. Check off all the notes you want to open
2. Click on the "Open Selected" link near the top.
3. All the notes you selected are now open and ready to edit.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
UberNote continues to improve, by bringing more features that users request!
UberNote's search just improved by leaps and bounds.
- Full Text - Search using full text terms ( i.e. "apple or mac")
- Improved Results Display - Search results display the part of the note where your term was found with your term in bold
Ever since we released the list view last month, it was obvious everyone wanted to perform multiple actions with selected notes from the list.
- Easily Select Notes - You can select notes in the list by clicking the checkbox or holding down "CTRL" on your keyboard and clicking on the note
- Actions - Tag, Trash, Delete, Mark Public.... You can do it all!
- Open Selected - Select multiple notes and open all of them in the expanded view
Tagging just got easier with the new auto-complete functionality. Just type part of a tag and the tag input box will complete the name based on the tags that you already have.
Toolbar and Bookmarklet Tag Notes
Users can now tag notes right after they clip or bookmark them. This feature works with both the existing bookmarklets and Firefox toolbars. No need to update!